The world faces a global crisis of waste in the environment. Every part of the natural world is affected. We urgently need to find real, practical solutions to this crisis. Raising awareness and taking real action are essential parts of the solution. Picker Pals does just this by giving young people the tools and positive motivation to develop stewardship of their local environments.
What we do
- Picker Pals engages children through a colourful character-led world of activity books, environmental readers, songs and storytelling.
- We empower action by providing unique upcycled Picker Packs to classrooms. These contain child-friendly litter-picking equipment and enable children and their families to make a real impact in their local areas.
- We celebrate our Picker Pals’ actions by telling stories of their litter-picking adventures thereby building a community of young environmentalists around the world.
- Our ongoing interaction with participating classrooms through Picker Pals TV, competitions and other events ensures long-term motivation and behavioural change in children and their families.
If you are a:
- Primary school
- Community organisation or club
- Potential supporter or sponsor
- Local authority
Here is the Picker Pals End of Year Report
If you would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Picker Pals website www.pickerpalsworld.org