We are looking for an Accounts Manager
The Accounts Manager manages the financial operations for Voice ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory finance requirements. They support the Voice Team and Voice Board through the provision of budgets and financial information.
Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
· Running the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
· Managing the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
· Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly payment run
· Preparing monthly bank reconciliations
· Preparing and monitoring voice budget(s) in conjunction with campaign leads and the Voice Co-ordinator
· Providing management and financial information to the Voice Board and Voice Team
· Managing the annual audit and liaising with the Auditors to provide all the information necessary for the preparation of the annual accounts in a timely and efficient manner.
· Developing financial processes and systems to provide improvements and efficiencies.
· Supporting the team with any ad hoc financial queries
· Managing the company Payroll System
· Completing the monthly payroll accurately and efficiently in compliance with payroll regulations.
· Calculating and completing other Revenue forms / payroll tasks as needed
· Liaising with staff on payroll related queries
· Managing and supporting the office administrator
· Maintaining the subscribers / members database and providing labels for annual newsletter
· Supporting the Voice Co-ordinator when issuing new Employee Contracts and as required
· Assisting with strategy development and general business and process improvements
· Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory finance requirements Charities Governance Coe and SORP for Charities
· Ensuring adherence to Voice policies and procedures in the day-to-day operations of the finance function
If you would like to apply, please send a cover letter and C.V to email@example.com